Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Hurt Locker


So after a seriously long wait I finally saw The Hurt Locker last week. Ever since watching the Oscars I had been wanting to see it & I reserved it from the library but had no idea it was going to take this long for it to come in. Last week it did. I wasn't really sure what I was going to think of it. I really like Jeremy Renner & I knew I was going to like him in it. But the movie was actually really good. It wasn't the best thing I had ever seen but it was still pretty good. I am glad that I saw it though. I didn't really see any of the other movies that were nominated for Best Picture this year so I don't know what it was up against but all in all I would suggest seeing it! And if not for the movie then for the oppurtunity to see Jeremy Renner in uniform :) swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment