Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's something unpredictable but in the end there's right


So I was just thinking the other day that fall is just around the corner. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, in fact my birthday is this week. And if fall didn't come with the beginning of a new school year, it would be perfect. I love fall.
I love to watch the colors change.
I love to watch the leaves fall.
I love the weather.
I love going to high school football games (even though I've been out for a few years now haha).
I love wearing hoodies with jeans & flip flops.
I LOVE Halloween.
I love everything about fall.
Except for school.

However that's not to say that I dislike school. I actually really like school & this semester I will be starting at my new school which I am really excited about. I actually just got a letter for a scholarship I recieved so I think this is going to be a really good year. At least I hope so. Knock on wood my health agrees with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment