Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Roswell

Roswell (1999-2002)

 
Ok, so technically this show went off the air 10 years ago so I guess I'm a little late to the party. I just got season 1 from the library and oh.my.God, I am obsessed.  Now I know in my previous post I said I wasn't a fan of alien things but this is really an exception.  That is the main plot of the show but with all the other storylines going on, it kind of gets moved to the back corner and then you just have the drama going on between the characters.  Basically the show is about two siblings, Max and Isabel (Jason Behr and Katherine Heigl) and their friend Michael (Brendan Fehr) who are found to be aliens after Max saves Liz, a waitress at the local diner who gets shot.  Up until this point nobody knows that the three of them are aliens and that's the way they want to keep it but it has to be explained to Liz because of Max saving her life.  I think the thing I love best about this show is the love story between Max and Liz.  I am a sucker for a good love story and the two of them seem to fit perfectly together.  I am not quite done with season one yet so I don't know where their relationship will go but I surely hope it will last.  I can't wait to get my hands on seasons two and three!
Max and Liz

And can I just say how hot Jason Behr is?  Holy crap!  This is the only thing I've ever seen him in (other than his guest spot on Dawson's Creek) and wow!  I've looked him up online and it doesn't seem like he does much anymore but I sure hope that changes in the future!  So for your viewing pleasure here are a few nice pics of the yummy Jason Behr :)







No comments:

Post a Comment