Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Years Eve

New Years Eve (2011)
   So I got to see this movie the other day for free which is the best way to see a movie.  My mom got free tickets from work plus a free popcorn & pop which for me is a treat because I never get anything at the movies!  Now I know a lot of people have been saying that this is a really bad movie & it only got 1 star & a pretty bad overall rating on imdb.com but I actually really liked it.  No, it's not a movie that is going to win an Oscar for best picture & noone said that it would & yes it has a lot of celebrities in it but that's kind of the point.  People need to just take it for what it is.  A fun, cute, entertaining movie.  No, it was not the best thing I have ever seen but it in no way  was the worst.  I enjoyed the movie Valentines Day & this is the same kind of thing except on New Years Eve.  It's made up of a lot of small stories & they all go together somehow or another at the end.  I enjoyed all the little stories & I enjoyed all of the celebrities in it, I thought they all did pretty well.  I especially liked the story between Zac Efron & Michelle Pfeiffer.  And also, um when did Zac Efron get so hot?  Wowza!  Also Jon Bon Jovi-HELLO!  And getting to hear Lea Michelle sing Auld Lang Syne was pretty amazing.  So if you like cute, fun, romantic movies then I would highly recommend this.  If you are looking for a crazy thought provoking movie, or insane car chases, etc then I would say this is probably not for you.  You just have to be able to take it for what it is.  If your expectations are ridiculously high then don't waste your money but if you like to laugh & look at hot guys (or pretty girls-yes there is eye candy for you men), then go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment