Saturday, June 30, 2012

Magic Mike

Magic Mike (2012)


So I went to see this for all the obvious reasons (the eye candy) and I really wish I could say the story part of it was excellent but....it just wasn't. The man candy was pleasant but other than that it honestly wasn't that good. I've never thought that Channing Tatum was that great of an actor and he didn't change my mind with this role. The story just seemed like an afterthought to all the stripping and now that I mention it, lets talk about the stripping. I'm no prude but after a couple scenes of it it just started to get a little old. It was like once you've seen it once you've seen it enough. And some of the scenes were just trashy which was really a shame. But this is a stripper movie and that's all you are going to get from it, don't go to it expecting some thought provoking storyline or any tear-inducing scenes because you won't get them. I would only suggest going to it for the hot men, plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment