Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall is upon us

 Well, my absolute favorite time of the year is upon us-Fall. I love everything about it, some of which include:


  • Halloween

  • Chilly Nights
  • Oversized sweaters
  • Uggs
  • Pumpkins
  • The changing of the colors
  • Pumpkin pie/pumpkin ice cream

  • Hot chocolate
  • Corn mazes

  • Falling leaves
So it's easy to see, I love pretty much everything about Fall. Also can I say how much I love that my school now serves Starbucks! I love that I can make a quick pit stop before class, it makes it a little more bearable.

I love to read. I especially love reading during the Fall season, snuggling up with a good book while watching the beautiful colored leaves falling from the trees. But over the summer I read the book Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares. It's the final book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and it was seriously amazing. I have read all of the other ones so that could be why I loved it so much but I think you would really enjoy it even if you haven't read the other ones, but I could be wrong.


PS: Can anyone tell me why I can't get my pictures to post. And if they do post I can only get them to post at the top & it drives me nuts. Any suggestions?














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment