Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ok so I have quickly become addicted to one of the news shows of the season.  It's called The Secret Circle & it's on the CW on Thursday nights @ 9.

  If you haven't seen it you should definitely check it out.  I wasn't sure if I would like it at first because it's about a group of witches & I'm usually not into that kind of stuff.  Don't get me wrong-I loooove Horror movies but I usually stray away from witch themed ones (except for The Craft which I love) & I still can not get into the whole vampire thing, I have yet to allow myself to see any of the Twilight movies.  But I don't know this show just captivated me from the first night & I find myself excited for Thursdays.  Am I lame?  Maybe.  But I don't really care-I freaking love this show.  I highly, highly recommend it!

PS:  The guy who plays Adam...what a stud ;)

Enjoy!

                                                             Xo
                                                         Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment