Wednesday, October 12, 2011

        Here are some of my Fall must haves:

I MUST have my Uggs for when the weather gets cool, that is my complete & utter must have.  Also I love, love, love chunky sweaters for Fall, in fact I just picked up the one in the picture.  I also love to carry around a great tote, something cute & functional that I can carry a book or a drink or whatever else may suit my fancy in.  I just picked up this adorable new Vera Bradley one & I am in love.  Last but not least is chili.  And not just any chili, oh no, it has to be Cincinnati chili (my grandmas recipe).  This actually isn't a Fall must have because I eat it all year round but chili is just so good when the weather cools off isn't it?
So I discovered these candles this season & let me tell you-I am officially addicted.  They are from Bath & Body Works & they had a new candle line that was called Bakery Shop I think & they are the most amazing smelling candles ever.  I am not joking.  You should run to Bath & Body right now & scoop up a whole bunch of the little ones.  that's what I buy-you get 3 for $5 & they last a really long time & that is dirt cheapt when you want to buy 500 of them!  So run, hurry, before they are all gone!  But even if they are all gone, the knew Winter/Christmas scented ones are pretty amazing too!

XO
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment