Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bridesmaids-what a bust!

Last night I watched the movie Bridesmaids
Let me tell you one thing-I was not impressed.  I was also pretty disappointed.  I heard it was supposed to be one of the funniest things ever, funnier than The Hangover which meant I had even more hope for it because I didn't think The Hangover was funny at all.  There were a couple of funny spots but other than that I really didn't laugh at all.  I have seem a lot of things that are 100 times funnier than that.  I even thought some of the stuff was just plain stupid.  So needless to say, this movie was a bust.  I wouldn't recommend it but you may have a different sense of humor than me & think that it's the funniest thing you've ever seen so more power to you!

XO. L

No comments:

Post a Comment