Friday, November 25, 2011

Fast Five & Morning Glory

So here are two of the most recent movies that I've watched:

Morning Glory (2011)
Personally, I thought this was a waste of 2 hours.  I am a big fan of all the stars; Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, Diane Keaton & the ever so dreamy Patrick Wilson but I just didn't get it.  There were a few funny parts but overall it was pretty boring.  The plot centers on Rachel McAdams character as a morning show producer who works with Ford & Keaton who play anchors.  Her love interest is played by Wilson who works in the same building a & that goes pretty much the way you'd think.  Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend this.

Fast Five (2011)

Now this I really enjoyed!  I have always been a fan of this franchise & have seen all of them except for the third one since none of the original people are in it.  I know these movies are really unrealistic but they are just so entertaining & I was really surprised that by the fifth one they still held on to that.  I've always been a big fan of Paul Walker & since these are pretty much the only movies he does anymore I guess that's where I have to get my fix!  But believe me, they are definitely worth it!  You should for sure check this one out, even if you haven't seen the others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment