Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Just some updates

Is it just me or is everyone rooting for Rob Kardashian to win Dancing With the Stars tonight??
I know a lot of people are rooting for JR Martinez & don't get me wrong, he is definitely good, but there is something about Rob that is just so charismatic.  He obviously doesn't have a dancing background or a performance background but he just seems like a natural & I really hope he wins.  I'm not seeing what all the fuss is about with Ricki Lake & I don't really think she is going to win but we shall see tonight!  Make sure you tune in!!

Another show that I am really into this season is Hart Of Dixie

It's one of the new shows this season & airs on The CW.  I'm telling you the CW has done a really good job this season of sucking me in.  I am a huge One Tree Hill fan & have never missed an episode & am also a big fan of Gossip Girl so I will always be tuning into the CW but they have brought me three new shows this season that I can't miss: Hart of Dixie, Ringer, & The Secret Circle (my new obsession ).

Hart of Dixie is a little cheesy but overall it's fun to watch.  I've never been a huge fan of Rachel Bilson but she fits this role pretty well.  She plays Zoe, a New York doctor who moves to Alabama to work for a family practice that belonged to her father whom she didn't know.  I actually enjoy the supporting characters better than the main character on this show.  Lavon is the Mayor of the town she moves to & also owns the house she is living in.  Wade is her neighbor who is a total studmuffin & not someone she would normally be interested in but you can tell that eventually they will get together.  And for the ladies out there I suggest you youtube the episodes where he has his shirt off-wow!  Jamie Kings character of Lemon is pretty annoying but I don't think Jamie King is all that great of an actress so that could be what led me to this opinion.  Also, who names their kid Lemon?  The character of George Tucker (Lemon's fiance) is very charming & very cute & seems to have a connection with Zoe but we will have to wait and see where that goes.  Also one of my favorite actors, Tim Matheson, is on this show.  He doesn't have a huge role, he plays the other doctor at the family practice where Zoe is working & he's not a very nice guy but I'm just glad to see him back on the screen again.


Well, The Walking Dead has still got me hooked this season.  I actually just finished rewatching the first season since I didn't care for it much the first time around & I liked it a lot better the second time.  I am loving the love triangle between Rick, Laurie, & Shance.  Although I think Shane is quite the douchebag.  Now Laurie is pregnant & though she tried to end that this week she ended up changing her mind but Rick found out about her trying to end it & she ended up telling him about her affair with Shane so who knows what that will bring.  Personally, I think Rick should kick Shanes ass.  I love that they have given Glenn a love interest this season, I think it's really cute since I love Glenn but I don't see it lasting.  Also poor Daryl.  My oh so favorite Norman Reedus played character Daryl was injured last week & then shot by Andrea because she is insane.  We didn't get to see much of him this week since he is still recovering so hopefully we will see more of him next week.  Next week is the last episode for this year however because it is the midseason finale so that sucks.  Everything starts at once & everything stops at once!  BOO!!

Well that's it for today, enjoy!

XO,
  Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment