Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Walking Dead midseason finale!! *Spoiler Alert

WOW!  WOW!  WOW!!

So The Walking Dead midseason finale was insane!  Laurie is pregnant & Shane finally found out & confronted her about it.  Let me tell you-that guy is one giant douchebag!  I didn't think he was quite that bad in the first season but this second season he is just nasty.  Plus he killed someone, so there's that.  I also am loving the relationship between Daryl & Sophia's mother, Carol.  I don't think it's going to be anything romantic but it's sort of a mother/son relationship & it's nice to see someone reaching out to Daryl like that.  He seems to be afraid of someone liking him though so that is kind of sad but also kind of sweet.

So the big reveal was what happened to Sophia.  Sophia went missing in the first episode of this season & the group has been looking for her ever since.  Daryl even got hurt while trying to look for her but did find her doll so it made it seem like she was going to be found & that she would be ok.  But at the end of the episode we finally found out.  The group has been staying at Hershel's farm & he has a barn that is filled with walkers & during one of Shanes crazy moments he opens the barn & lets the walkers out.  The group shoots & kills all of the walkers & then after a few seconds we see the back of one more walker coming out.  Well, dun, dun,dun...it's SOPHIA!!  She has been in the barn all along & is now a walker!  It was crazy, I literally threw my hands over my mouth, I just couldn't believe it.  Her poor mother was standing there watching her walk out along with the rest of the group & it was terrible to watch.  Daryl came to Carols comfort which I thought was incredibly sweet & unfortunately there is only one way to get rid of walkers & that is to shoot them in the head.  So after a little while of everyone watching Sophia, Rick finally stepped forward & shot her!  CRAZY!!

What really sucks is now the new episodes don't start until February.  How dare they!!!  How are we supposed to wait??

Also I DVR'd the new episode of The Talking Dead (the aftershow) afterwards because their guest was Daryl Dixon himself Norman Reedus.  Well it was supposed to be an hour long episode & for whatever reason my DVR decided to only tape a half hour so I missed 98% of the Norman Reedus interview!  Grrr....

No comments:

Post a Comment